Thursday, December 27, 2007

What a hectic day and night!!

It's ed 5am in the early morning. I am still at company. Received message from an extra, told me that he is going to fly to other places for another job on his shooting day, which is TODAY ar!!! :(
Since knowing this bad news, I cannot sleep and planned to stay til 6am, waiting for the AD come cz they will have shooting at 7am. To tell them the bad news and to find out the solution. It is not the moment to blame whose fault. I am pretty sure the extra is ed being informed few days ago by my colleague, on 25th that day itself. But somehow, misunderstand...I oso do not know...confused!

Haiz...very scared now. I scared will I be kena or others will be kena 'SHOOT'??!! Only god knows it @_@ To be continued...waiting for my later news lar....scared,wat a wreck!

ps: what I learnt this few days is 'PLANNING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, A SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT THING IN ALL PRODUCTION'

1 comment:

Carol said...

hi chin li...
kinda miss you lately!
you must be super busy...coz you haven't update your blog for quite some time.
how're you doing?
hope to hear from you! :)
wanna date you only.haha.
*huggies*