Sunday, December 9, 2007

Internship 'Phobia'

Dear: Jing Li

If I am afraid,I will MASTER my fear. This is the wonderful sentence that I learnt from the movie of 'The Golden Compass'. I watched this film yesterday night. It's been a very extraordinary night, hanging out with friends at Pavilion, crazy in capturing the sweetest memonts. And doing all those shots composition, Mr.Beh n Miss Leong, I fully used of my knowledge taught by you two haha :)


My favourite pics ^^

Back from working, a very tiring Sunday. I am glad that one of my friend fetched me back as it started to rain at around 7.45pm. Phew~luckily...since i m still very lazy to buy an umbrella. After reaching home,i rushed to Popular and buy two very nice note books. I will need these two small books to accompany me through this approximately 5 months 5 days Internship! Gosh,i should not agree to Vicky that Ican start my training so early! very very regret er...all I could do is just to console myself, "Yeah, I can learn lots though I need to suffer earlier than most of my friends"...What a wreck!


It's ed 12.20am in the midnight, still dun feel like sleeping. Really scare ar, who can help me?! Tamade haiz..I had a bad training experience, and I do hope tomorrow is not going to be my second nightmare after the first training 3 years ago. Jason and me will meet up Vicky at the reception there tomorrow, sharp at 10.30am. Fortunately we no need to wear formal wahaha! According to Vicky, I will meet my contact supervisor, Cui1 Yue4 Yuan1, a casting director tomorrow, I heard she is a very nice lady, I wish she is and I BelIEve she is!!
p/s: she was an actress, just rasuah me abit if ur parents are her fans ya, I will help u to get her signature ^@^

Feel touched when yuki sent me one very special message that she copied from a magazine, I would like to share it with all my friends who are going to have their internship also. Make a Toast, thanks to LeeKuan!
Tips to get it right from the start :
  1. Don't be punctual - be a little earlier

  2. Listen - some of the important nuggets of info will be dispensed not in the boardroom but over lunch

  3. Ask questions - dont't just learn, u make ur presence felt

  4. Don't leave at 5pm - even if u have nothing to do

K la, I will need to stop here. need to sleep ed, tomorrow need to wake up at 9am. All the best to u, Chin Li !

2 comments:

iris shim said...

ka yao ah~
i believe u r able to master ur fear~
good luck~
^^

Carol said...

hi baby...
oh mie god!
this's ur virgin post!
reading ur blog makes me feel like i'm close to you. ease up my misses of u too!
really nice reading it!
i'm so looking forward to ur next post!
and i'm sure you can do it!