Saturday, December 15, 2007

ReuNIoN NIght

It's an incredible night! Shopping in Aurora, Chatting in front of the Big Apple's seats, Wandering around in The Curve, Listening to the comfortable Jazz music - I wish my life would always be like that, but in fact....it's impossible. If I would have chance to make a wish, I will hoping The Lord to stop the sweetest moments of tonight. Today exam was left behind as I enjoyed our reunion very very much.

Having a feeling of 'unsatisfied', is totally not enough for me to have only around 8 hours to chit chat. This is a typical girls' talk haha. We talked about everything, anything that relates to us^^Time flies, though heavy hearted to say good bye, but I forced myself to say it out. Ya...we come to this world alone, and we leave this world alone as well..leaving nothing here. We need to face obstacles alone, however, friends do help when we need companion. the importance of friendship is getting significant in my life nowadays. Is it a good or a bad thing? I duno..one thing I am sure, I m happy to be with them all the time, I dun need to think about other troublesome stuffs.

Looking forward to next time gathering. I hope is gonna be next Saturday^^ Merry X'Mas in advanced!!

No comments: