Friday, December 21, 2007

Things to do for ToMOrrOw

  1. Thanks for teaching me so many things, I shall keep on learning new things.
  2. Thanks for bringing me to those very nice restaurant and having meals, I will keep on going there to increase my weight.
  3. Thanks for accompanying me to stay till midnight, I will be ur companion oso for the rest of the training period.
  4. Thanks for making me exercise everyday, I will do it often so that can become slimmer-contradicts 2nd statement.
  5. Contacting artists and extras which will expand my network. In fact. I chat with few very good artists today, good manners with friendly tone.
  6. Wearing long pants to avoid the 'attack' of mosquitoes.
  7. Preparing myself to meet a friend tomorrow, taking lunch and hopefully can go buy and eat tang yuan ^^ed been 5 years din eat :(
  8. Printing out the next day scripts so that every talent know their dialogues thus I wun 'kena'. In fact, I 'kena' ed yesterday. Feel guilty cz they din scold me but advise me to be extra kful next time, touched.
  9. Focusing on the call time and the date/time of shooting, so that I can give accurate and correct info to the extras. In fact, I 'kena' today. Nit to be XXXtra KKKful ar Chin Li!
  10. Sleep earlier so that I can go telelink n work. I wish Sunday would not have video shooting ^^

No comments: