Monday, December 17, 2007

The Moment of DaWN

It's ed 2.54am in the early morning. I just settle down and take rest..In the meantime, I am doing my daily routine which is to blogging ^^...haha! Again, another incredible workign day. I learnt a lot today, learnt on how to do casting, deal with people, deal with te StUPid photostat machine in my company and etc..

Taking dinner with my colleagues, I felt lucky cz get to know those v nice girls. They are holding their posts as production coordinator, producer or floor manager. 'SuPERwoMAn' is the only word I can describe them. They can at the same time handling dfferent kind of jobs. I m getting more familiar with everything here ^^This is the happiest thing for me at this stage. Tomorrow gonna be a studio set shooting. It will surely be a hectic and busy day. Gampate!

My daily working place - cubicals

No comments: