Thursday, December 13, 2007

The ArT of TryING

Van仔 & ME
Mayfair - Dare2Lose Rehearsal (studio)

Dear Jing Li:
At last, I met my co. supervisor - Crystal Chooi Yak Foon. In fact, she is one of the actress that I knew since I was a small kid. A nice lady, with her sort of serious way of talking. I was quite scare while dealing with her. Not sure whether she is the kind of ppl who wants efficiency. but she talked fast and straight to the points on what she wanted me to do. Not completed the tasks well I think, as there was really many things I need to settle. Hope that I can cope with those jobs quickly. Learnt lots of things today:
  1. Calling up the artists and inform them with the date that they need to be involved in the video shooting - wei, this is cool man~~ haha I get to talk to few artists - Wong Chee Keong黄志强, Cai Ke Li蔡可立, Wen Shao Ping温绍平, Wu You Ping吴友凭 etc...^^ They are so kind and polite! As I faltered out that I am the assistant of Crystal and everything, they were waiting patiently...scare me, I thought maybe they will feel bored and butt in :)
  2. Sending script to those artists by using mail - feel like I am doing some kind of electronic or online business, hor yeng! tech-savvy
  3. Learning how to use fax machine - fortunately Vicky was here today, she taught me on how to use that. Ms Penny, Have u received my fax?
  4. Knowing the format of doing the daily rundown - I ed have the whole set of this month rundown, learning how to contact them before their actual shooting date by searching thru their names, which episode/scene they are in, stated in the rundown
  5. Studio set up - saw Jason set up the stage, very exhasuted I can see from Jason's face. He was sweating all the time, but some how I am pretty sure he enjoyed it very much. All the best Jason!

After settling everything at around 9.30pm, I was heading to studio, find Jason. The Mayfair team still did their rehearsal at studio.They are going to have the live recording tomorrow. Plan to accompany my friend - Foong to edit. But then she felt not so well, gonna back early:( Faster getting good ar Foong Foong! u looks so sick this few days.

Finally, asking Jason and Hanlyn out to yamcha. We chat at the mamak, this is my very first time yamcha-ing with them at section 14. Haha...ed applied leave for tomorrow and Saturday, gonna prepare for my multimedia final ^^gampate my UTAR friends ya!

'When a stranger approaches, and we think he is our brother,

and all conflicts disappear, that is the moment when night ends and day begins'

2 comments:

Carol said...

hi baby chin li!
during this hour of the night 2:27am,i'm reading your blog.
it makes me feel not lonely!and i learn a lot through reading your blog. :)
Life's getting interesting isn't it?!
this is the time where we going out there towards our own directions and suddenly i miss all those assignment times.at least we have each other.
but i agree on your quote.once we're out there, eventually there'll be someone there for you.
gambateh!
can't wait to see you on Saturday!
it's the last day, last reunion i suppose.

iris shim said...

haha~
looked like u are trying to master ur fear~ ANd u manage it well~ ^^
Glad to c u enjoy ur internship~
gayao~
miss ya~