Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A niGhT at DV

Still doing my work in front of PC. Don't know why, I m getting addicted to work till late night in company. Through chatting and talking wif colleagues here, it really makes my life become colourful. Life has many JoYS and sORroWs. I have gone through these two things in just one day time. I didn't know that there is a lot of things that can be occurred in just one day time!

Yea, it was a hectic day again. "Production is all about planning" I have experienced the true meaning which is hidden inside. Well, I just wanted to tell all of my coursemates, really really got alot of things to do arrrrr.N don't ever expect u can go back home earlier.People who manage to handle it, they will success and vice versa. I hope I can be the one who is able to overcome it.

1 comment:

iris shim said...

haha...
looled like u r hectic everyday.
read tru ur all article n working experience, make me getting nervous n look forward for my internship next year.
anywayz, plz take care urself ya...
miss ya~
muackkkkk....