Wednesday, December 12, 2007

20% Hectic 40% free 40% Learning

Dear Jing Li:

A day started with a breakfast at mamak opposite Double Vision. Time flied when chatting with Jason, we were wondering what is our daily rundown today. Reached company at 9.30am, still early, without wasting our time, we get the 'Age of Glory' script from the producer- Yin Ying. In order to have a clearer picture of what kind of program that we follow, it is our obligation to read through all the scripts. However, the more I read the more I was attracted to the story. I ed finished up till episode 35, who is the scriptwriter? Is it possible if u can finish the story by tomorrow? Haha, can't wait to know the resolution/ending part ^^

Today, I have been exercised in Double Vision. I do not have access card which allow me to go into the main entrance, that is y I need to use the staircase to go up all along from ground floor to 3rd floor. And I've been running not less than 10 times, phew~~I wish I could become slimmer after the internship,could it be?I hope can^^Please Santa, this is my only christmas wish for this year! After I messaged Crystal, my direct supervisor, at last I got things to do. I need to call up an artress - Janet Khoo, waiting for her and taking one 2-pages script to her. Besides, I need to take the contract for the actor-Wong Chee Keong to sign.

Gosh, this is the very first time I talked to an actor from a close distance. I was only managed to meet janet Khoo. Oh Oh no...one ed enough! I was damn yu2, was trembling in front of Janet Khoo when she started to ask me explain the script n read out the dialogue to her. It wasn't the main point, the main thing was she kept on STARED at me with her super duper big, beautiful eyes :) Haha, I need to become more steady next time, I knew she was just playing trick on me, hehe..Thanks Janet Khoo! I have finally found out most of the actors are v playful, they are not sombong at all.

Worked til 10pm tonight,busy photostating the script and doing some 'Microsoft Word' stuff. Knew another 3 more friends. They are Ah Heng-editor, Van Zai - 统筹 and Chee Wah-assistant supervisor (not sure actually haha). Again, very nice n friendly ppl, especially the mentally instable Ah Heng ^^ Sorry ya Heng, I need to tell others the truth,cz I got evidence Hahaha! Dun kill me tomorrow, I hope u wun view my blog, god bless me ar~~ Before going home, I hang out at post production department, met up my senior there - Foong Foong. She was sick today, hope she will recover sooner! Now I knew, the editors must be good in handling 3 different kinds of editing softwares (at least one)-Velocity. Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere. They are now currently using beta tape to record the shots.

Funny editor~Ah Heng

Editing room ~~ Foong2

Beta Tape

Online Editing Room

It's time to bed. Tomorrow I am going to meet Crystal at 12pm something, I think I might go earlier to settle the script thing first, not yet finish ^^

'You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wong Chee Keong -- I know him (through local drama,haha).. after viewing those pics that taken by u, i suddenly felt very exited and Gan Jiong.. It make me looking forward to my internship..
At last,Wish u hav a wonderful work dayssss~
*Dun forget to call me out yam cha oo*