Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Typical Sunday Night

Dear Celeste:

Feel Cold, It's a windy night isn't it? windy and lonely night...again, I am alone at home. Thinking of tomorrow training, what am I going to do tomorrow neh?hmm...hopefully I manage to handle. Recently, this is the wish that I always make every night before I go to bed. Foolish? NOpe! Immature? NOPe! Childish? NOPE! This is called SELF-MOTIVATION haha

Taking dinner with friends at Nando's tonight. I do enjoy the meal, but didn't talk alot. Talking about fine dining, my Telelink friend- Wai Hau, told us about the table manner that we need to have in those high class restaurants..What entertaining me the most was when he talked about the embarrassing acts he did when taking dinner there..haha! It made me cannot stop my laughters! I will be one of the customers there some day in the future(at least once), this is what I get inspired after hearing the fine dining stuff from Hau ^^

Sometimes, I just dun feel like joining big group to have dinner. I suspect me myself is getting anti-social this few months. All I hope is just to have few friends to take dinner with, preferably not more than 3. I am getting older, as in physically and mentally. Miss the time I spent in secondary school or during my college time, there is nothing I need to take care of, nothing I need to worry of. As our age increases, the heavier burden will be attached to our back.

Sometimes, the burden on my back seemed to be crushing me to the earth. When I was in this state, I would play the music loudly or drink alcohol==" which help me to have good quality sleep instead of thinking nonsense till cannot fall asleep.Yes, I am that kind f girl who cannot deal with stress well..

Anyway, Chin Li :Good day for tomorrow and the daysss after tomorrow as well!! Nights ^^

1 comment:

iris shim said...

Frenz are important.
but it does not means we need a lot.
we jus need some best fren which can listen to us, and share the joyful and sorrow.
so, it's enuf already...^^

may u soon soon li li in ur following trining dayz~

ga yao~