Sunday, August 24, 2008

tnemegduJ

We are living in this world just for others to judge on us.Are we?
Hate of myself for being so easily influenced by others words.
Is there a way to reduce the hurt caused by others' criticism?
Is there a way to keep myself away from those fake people?
I hate to see their faces. so fake

Along the way home, I saw SHapEs and lines among the crowd
of course it is imagined.
oval shape - beauty, happiness
square shape - ugliness, sadness
lines - are the paths that guide me either to oval or square

I saw one kind- hearted Malay driver, waiting for an old lady,bringing her grandchildren i guess, slowly crossed the road, very nice of him
I saw slothiness of post office staffs, slowly doing their jobs, ignoring the crowd who is waiting long, very sucks of them!
ps: dun pay ur bills at Section 14 post office. I saw many people cannot endure and shouted at the staffs there.

yeah, just along the way, I suddenly think that, I can choose to see deeds that are good and nice to make my day. for those unhappiness, I just need to try ignore and overcome it.
there are many people in this world do not admit their mistakes, finding excuses for themselves so that they will feel better. I m not, that is y I think i need to re adjust my emotion ^^
I m feeling better now, eating ice cream in front of the PC haha
I would not repeat my mistakes again in the future!
thanks for those who concern about me ^^

7 comments:

EE aka Jacqueline said...

chabo, oo dai ji boh? gia lu beh hua hee. chio ji leh ho wa kua la.. =)

jassed said...

chiak ais kelim pun boh gio gua!

静莉 said...

haha, bo dai ji liao lo
beh hua hee ma diu zo lang. life must goes on!
wa ji gu di lek chio ^^
gam xia lu ga jason lo..
dear jason: chabo chiak ais kelim uh gio ler.wa lang ga lu lang da bo bu siang ma BLEk..
na si bo chiak ais kelim, wa go ei sai zo xia mi ler aissk..tidur kah?haiz..i miss star gazing ^^

jassed said...

Gua ten years takda seriously look at the starry sky loh. I don't even get starry skies anymore. All haze and smoke.

静莉 said...

uncle Jason, u may go kampung kampung place to watch the star ^^
since u r good in taking photos, i m sure u can manage to capture the shinest moments of the stars!!!

EE aka Jacqueline said...

wahahha i can see that hokkien language is hardly retained long here XD *booOoo*
it seems tat we got no more our own code :P

静莉 said...

haha eiei , u r really get into the hokkien 'codes' hor hah @_@
it is a nice code though.let's make the hokkien code as our own codes.so that we can scold ppl here.