Friday, August 22, 2008

Friend:'If u r cool..then I m cool..'

An old friend of mine phoned me. really happy talking to the friend ^^
haha, we talked about the precious, happy momonets spent together last time.
we knew that, time passed but our friendship would not be faded haha
Guys, whenever u feel like talking to a particular friend, just phone him or her, else u will never knew, maybe the phone call will make difference to ur life, or even add colours to ur bored life!

Tiring yet feel contended about my life right now.
I know my life is still lacking of another piece, another thing that i need to search for..
many many friends concern and asked me about that, haha! feel touched by their lovely n cute words. nonetheless, I still need to wait right.. my whole life is all about wait, wait, wait and wait..

I was wondering, y couldn't i go search for it?the answer is, i just dun like to force myself to do somethng which i do not have confidence in, just hate it..i wana manipulate my life, wish to do whatever i like without considering others' opinion. I m not an ethical person, would not think of others sometimes, before making any decision ^^hence, i dislike media ethics

2 comments:

jassed said...

hahaha, then im glad my phone call caused cheahwey to spend money on her eagerly wanted lens. kakaka

静莉 said...

haha sei zai!!
sometimes, ur words can influence someone to make decision haha