Tuesday, August 12, 2008

PeneLOpE

It is not the power of the curse, it is the power u give the curse
This movie drives me crazy! No doubt, this is a classic Hollywood film, but I kinda like the script. There are few lines in it that I love so much! Basically, it is a story about a girl with a snout, finding her true love to break the curse (as her grand grand grand father had been cursed by a witch).. I ed expected there will be a happy ending, but if you are watching it for a relaxing moment, then y not???like one friend told me before, u need to rest, else u will become like a sotong (he said it is blur cz got so many 'hands', what a weird yet acceptable theory haha)
I like myself the way I am -- I knew this sentence since 5 years ago. I saw this line from the back of my friend(ahaha..what I mean is from her shirt) and u know what, Penelope conveys the message pretty well! It's like giving me the 'DING' kind of feeling..^^
You are somebody else inside waiting to come out -- Sometime, you just no need to gain the confirmation from others cz u r the unique one on ur own kind, right??!! just be confident, n u will gradually find a true self!
Foong phoned Mr. Beh today, while I was sitting beside her. I miss Mr.Beh's accent in speaking mandarin ^^ haha..Foong asked him, y can't Chin Li speak in Mandarin everytime she asked u something ?? u know what was his answer??
'cz Chin Li must speak in English'
What a good answer, and he was like kept on laughing, that's what I was told by Foong **faint**
Anyway, Foong ed made appointment with him, we will go for a meal after my exam ^^ hehe, looking forward!

No comments: