Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh My God!

I believe in friendster horoscope, can I choose to ignore today one??

All signs point toward today being something of an emotional day for you, so get ready for some ups and down. You'd be doing yourself a huge favor if you were prepared for some bruised feelings. So if a friendly flirter is suddenly all business, don't take it personally. If someone has harsh feedback about something you did, focus on the constructive part of their criticism. Wear your thicker skin today, and nothing that happens will get deep enough to really sting.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

choose to believe urself oo... becoz sometimes it (horoscope)may spoilt my mood if it mention got bad things happen on me (T.T)