Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Unbearable feeling

There is no word can explain my feeling. I have been trapped into an unknown situation. I dislike everything that around me, no passion in dealing with everything around me. Sigh!
Today, I skipped the tutorial class, just for the reason that I am not feeling wanted to attend it~~what a wreck!
Utar staff phoned me, urged me to pay for the student bill.Well, PTPTN loan not out yet. I was being informed by my friend, it will only out on 25 June 2008. Again, I need to think of how to dig out the money to live :(
My worst weakness, I wouldn't plan well for my money, always...I like to spend money whenever I feel happy. I shall change my this BAD attitute.
I hate the feeling of losing control in my own life. I want to manipulate my own life, do whatever I like, without considering any other factors, is it possible? Uncertainties make me feel frustrated and angry..

~Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all~

5 comments:

Carol said...

hey dear lily...

Cheer up!You wouldn't know if someone out there admires your smile.

“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”

You've a great life...that i can't help but to envy of it.life is just a mixture of joy and sorrow.you won't know how good is good without living through the bad times.in fact,good times eventually follow after the bad ones.so...live your life to the fullest no matter good or bad!live it!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

EE aka Jacqueline said...

hello~ ^^
found ur blog!
(from april22childreborn, it's jz tat easy~ :P)
first of all, no worries for the tutorial class u missed jz now as we only had a kinda relax class - less questioning and discussion (unlike usual), Pauline was kinda frenly and easy-going (maybe just for today? i dono)
secondly, if utar staffs fine u before u get ur loan, u can come and see me. i offer loan shark service up to RM1000 (after my own expense is considered) for real. I charge ur love as the interest. XP for real. for real.
lastly, jz wanna share tat i had the feeling like urs. i feel so weak to be passionate for thingsss. but i AM trying to be "professional" and responsible. i hope i can not only maintain my academy performance but also improve it. let's work it out together. let's sail forward bravely despite the storm as we are on the same boat! :D

EE

静莉 said...

OMG, I din know my blg was so popular tim haha, thanks buddy, thanks for all ur support! If ppl ask me, what is the happiest experience in my uni life, I would said:'I know a gang of good good friends,who cares me alot, encourage me alot, and giving me courage in doing everything!' my promise: I will become 'professional and responsible', work out for our next few months workload ^^luv ya..

jassed said...

well i guess 'manipulate' also must consider money...

静莉 said...

Jason,u surely know what I think,haha ^^ haizzz...