Saturday, June 21, 2008

Horoscope

Browsing through the friendster horoscope message -- A new discovery will inspire you to instigate the changes that you need to make. Haha, I think it's 100% fit my today experience!

It is our first day of doco shooting. Very 'challenging' and fun. I think it aroused my adventurous trait in the deepest part of my heart. I miss this feeling, the feeling of doing something without bothering others, kind of 'rebellious', isn't it? During my youthful age, I always act without considering consequences. It's just weird, when we eventually become older, we tend to think more, and consider more before making a decision. Along the process of 'thinking', we might miss something precious..something that actually need us to do. Do we have the medicine to halt the aging process??? Hmm...just wonder hehe


Learning Adobe After Effect with Eiei, Jia Hui, Wan Ying and also our DEAREST temporary teacher (Ah Kam) ^^

Happy to work with my team members. I know we are all hoping the best inthis production. Just Add OIL, we will manage to do it no matter what ^^

Lesson of today!

2 things to bear in mind while involving in a prodcution:

1)Good leadership - Choosing a capable leader is as important as choosing ur life partner

2)Planning - Contribution of everyone's opinion during discussion

3 comments:

EE aka Jacqueline said...

wey~~~ tats one of the most horrible photos on earth eh~~!!! i mean left half part la.. =.=|||
dont match a beast to a beauty k..
beast=me la. beauty= ah kam la.
:P
k la.. just left u jz now and now read ur blog here.. tired oredi.. cheers for a smooth tomolo!! yum seng!!

静莉 said...

Haha, u r the beauty as well k^^ yupe, let's gampate!!!

Carol said...

yoo hoo!you blogged!
agreed with what you blogged about...esp the horoscope thing.it was so true!
i saw ur comment in my blog!
love reading yr comments!
you always make it sounds very interesting!
aza aza fighting throughout docuprod~
eh...i kinda like the term docuprod.

hehe...