Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Exhausted

I m tiring of digging ideas from the deepest part of my brain.
Thanks to a lovely girl who cares for me, always cheer me up with her lovely voice, warm message and funny funny behaviour ^^
Thanks to an adorable girl who always fetch me home, makes my life not so hard ^^
Thanks to those friends that are willing to do their best in order to produce a good doco..
Again I need to inspire by someone or something. I am just like the hay, seeking for water.
Anyway, I need to face it all by myself though. so sad...:(

1 comment:

Carol said...

heyy babe!you finally add in the clock widget!ha ha.so cute of you!
cheer up!:)
yesterday is a history;tomorrow is a mystery;today is a gift(present).
I'm sure you'll get over the bad times eventually;it's just a feeling that comes and go;that wouldn't last forever.most importantly, tell yourself it's gonna be over right now.;)
you're good!(you just have to)Believe in urself k?!