Thursday, June 26, 2008

Exhausted

A really tiring day. All stupid, selfish ppl appear in a sudden today. I hate hate hate being in the government building. feel like I m 'dirty', dirty in the sense of the spirit. when sitting inside, i will think that i m part of it, i m dirty, corrupted, spoilt nut!! Helll...
Regret cz din really destroy the thing inside, not even one! I SHOULD have kicked the glassed door @##$%# I SHOULD have told them I m from UNITAR but not UTAR,SHit!!! so that they can't trace back if I really spoilt their furnitures or doorsss

Sigh, calm down.Finish the story, here comes the happier part. today is our director's birthday, rushing to PJ to buy gift for her ^^ After tonight shooting, we gave her a surprise. Buy her a tasty cake hehe. Very farney of her, she thought I saw the spirit again when I was trying to stop her from going outside as others were preparing the cake outside (I saw weird, strange transparent creature during our last time production)

Anyway, gone through bitter, sweet, angry feeling etc today.tiring, exhausted but I believe tomorrow will be a brand new day. Let's go sleep! cHA neh~Chao

3 comments:

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

heyy....feel the same too!it's just a bitter-sweet symphony today...hehe.there'll be more happy production times to come i suppose/hope! enjoy ,live it and gambateh (in overcoming the exhaustion).

EE aka Jacqueline said...

WOW~~ u guys spent ur only limited free time for little rest to just buy me the superb present? u guys should've rest more..*heartache and pat pat*
i'm really really amazed by all of u.. i feel different! so different from the former experience of production. i just couldnt thank enough!
by the way, how angry u were to talk about the shiiiiit gov is just same like me!! faaaaaaaking tortoise system! slow yet long life!!

p/s: again, thanks for the mega surprise! muaks although u fool me with the "i-see-sth" face..phew.. hahhahaha...