Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Contented

Tonight is a great night! This is the first time I think that shooting is very fun. When u managed to take the shots that u want, u will definitely feel happy and excited. Physically tired but mentally excited- this is what I felt right now ^^ A group of passionate, young and energetic girls, contributing own ideas throughout the shooting; this is exactly what we want!!

Today is a big day as well. my best friend + roomate's online shop open!! Anyone who is interested, u may view on http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/littlemia.htm
Only girls attire is available heehee...

Watching movie is one of my habbits. For those who know me well, they will discover that I hate to watch films with sad ending. I used to be a girl with 'excess' positive thinking, I choose to watch films which have happy ending (kind of running away from accepting the existence of tragediesss in this world, sigh) As times pass, I learn on how to cope with those sad incidents that happened in the world. Thus, started to watch movies with piteous ending.

No comments: