Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Organizing

It's time for me to organize my 'things to do' and to have good time management in order to live life to the fullest ^^ Sigh, it's been a so-so day. a bit bored + a bit fun + a bit frustrated.
I agree to the saying 'human being is living in his own contradictoriness'. Sometimes, we do not even know what we want, what we wana achieve.

Like this photo^^seems slimmer. Kudos for SoonTeng (helped 2 tk this pho2)

Taking dinner with friends at Murni, bumped into Bangla.He is thinner i think but he denied it.Ceh, I wish to hear the sentence :"You're thinner" but nobody tells me pun haha. Anyway, still add oil in keeping fit^^
Thursday will have the midterm of Meda Ethics, need to struggle in reading the notes again. I suppose no need sleep ed tonight :(

Friendster Horoscope for July 2, 2008

There is a tense emotional energy around you today -- it seems like everyone is on edge, and you don't want to be the person who sets any one of them off. This is a good time for you to go off and work on your own stuff for a while. If friends are bickering, then opt for solo outings. It's better to miss out on their drama than get caught up in it. And if you can't avoid grouchy team members at work, then at least make sure you're carrying your own weight.

I can predict that tomorrow will be a bad day for me, can feel the anger that is hiden inside me now. HOpefully tomorrow I can stay bubbly as I always do.Oh God, please dun let anyone piss me off, just DUN!

No comments: