Friday, July 4, 2008

Extrass

Me~Sophia - the little cute cast appeared in AOG drama.

She has got chicken pox but now nearly recover

The most beacutiful kid in Ti-Ratana, I suppose hehe. S

he has fair skin, and very well-behaved

The skinny, fragile baby is just came to this world

for 2 weeks~ Siew Man's friend-Teng

Siew Man and her little cutie~yan yan


It was a very good experience for me while being a volunteer in Ti-Ratana Orphanage on Saturday. Playing around with kids there, distributing the snacks to them, holding them so that they wun fall down as they learnt to walk etc..
Many of them live without a warm family, they were taking their short nap in a small room.sleep on the floor,while got 3 kakak looking after them ^^anyone who is interested in adopting the babiesss, u may ask the num from me. U only need to pay RM 100 just to adopt the baby. U can also visit them anytime u want.
Think about it deeply, u save RM 100 and u can help them all.They can eat and wear better^^
I love Sophia very much,after graduate I am going to adopt her.She is very cute and hyperactive hehe.

1 comment:

jassed said...

wee...so nice. I wanna go there next time.