Thursday, March 27, 2008

TRUTH

Thanks to :

those who cheat me
those who bluff me
those who talk loud n do less

I am disappointed yet happy cz u teach me on how to differenciate who can be my friend and who cannot

those who appreciate my help
those who reveal me of the mask of fake ppl out there
those who teach me the editing software and machine

I am happy yet feeling sad cz u guys are the minority group in this world

Today, one of lovely younger sis visit me, asking me to update my blog wor....
"Even few words oso ok" haha ^^ my cute and poor classmate..I think after this internship, me and you wil become stronger and more mature! take any challenges now as a hindrance which will lead us to our future successful undertaking!
As usual, taking dinner with my another lovely younger sis. I enjoy this wonderful and relaxing moment. No need to think those conflict, just to enjoy the meal in front of me ^^ I guess this is the reason y I become fatter and fatter, die la this time..TBC-a short form learning from my supervisor 'to be continued' haha

2 comments:

Carol said...

so touch! T.T
you're the best!!

EE aka Jacqueline said...

oi!!!!!!!!!!!!since when u got blog????? so many entries tim!!!! so mysterius ah!!!!if i din browse tru the history of office pc i still dono ur secret territory here ah!!! (=.=|||)