Monday, March 31, 2008

Just accept my good luck!

Dear Diary,

Very happy today! maybe because of the coffee that i drink in this morning. Its caffeine content made me excited for this whole day ^^ good things keep on happened today:
1) The network worker came collect my 5 months network fee ON TIME
2) Talked to Vicky and she tried to assign me to post production department. Yeah, she made it!
LOVE her ^^
3) Crystal asked me to go ahead for my favourite stuff, thanks to her! n becasue of her
understanding, I will stay after 6pm to accompany and help her.
4) Jiahui always accompany me to stay til late night, LOVE u too Jiahui! ^^ haha
5) Planning now to go Port Dickson with Jason, HanLin,EiEi and others (iris, jhui n wling might
not join) after 16th April. haiz.....btw: carol, r u flying to some where after ur training?^^
6) Last but not least, thanks to EE, u have made my day so 'colourful', 'wonderful','challenging'!

From
Always Lucky Girl (hopefully)

No comments: