Monday, September 8, 2008

hopeless

Really hopeless..I said me me me..me ar, hopeless
I got no mood to study, after flipping thru all the notes
I got no motivation to read the assignments n extra readings ed aiyo..
how come.went down stairs to lepak for a short while
nothing much helped, I still feel like lepak-ing, wish to go a farer place
haiz..not sleepy at all tim
wat can I do?play games?
got no time but still dun fee like STUDY ar...??!! Mayday Mayday
I m not as hardworking as others think
I m damn hate ppl said: u r smart ed ma, no need to study
who said I m good?which eyes of urs see me 'SMART', and see me 'HARDWORKING'?!
I went out to yamcha with friends, and this is my own freedom to do so, y must I stay at home and keep on studying as I got no motivation to study? Dun assume! urgh...
wat can I do now? Anyone wants to yamcha with me now?haha
I wish I am the kind that can stay at home whole day, then I can save money for not going out yamchaaaa..

1 comment:

jassed said...

haha, too late. next time lar. anyhow, hantam aje laa!