Sunday, April 20, 2008

Full Stop

Yo, the internship finished ed. got no feeling towards it. sad?heavy hearted? nope....
I m really glad that thru this internship, i knew a lot of friends..came across many many good and bad things. It enriches my life experience ^^
Stupid monitor, I need to come office to type my final report, that is the reason why I am not so sad after leaving Double Vision. I will still need to come here to type report :(
today is Sunday, I really enjoy the moment of being alone at office. nobody disturbs me, leaving me here to listen to music..hehe and to type the report!
Wednesday is the due date of final report. Tomorrow I would need to come back here again to find my supervisor to certify on my sample works. hope today I can at least finish the attachment oo

Good Day!

No comments: